- Complications related to anesthesia, including anaphylactic/allergic reaction, pneumonia, blood clots and, rarely, death
- Tissue Death or…. (Read More)
- Infection at the incision site, which may worsen scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid build up under the skin
- Excessive bleeding which may cause a hematoma and require another surgical procedure, or bleeding significant enough to require a transfusion
- Obvious scarring or skin breakdown, which occurs when healing skin separates from healthy skin and must be removed surgically
- Numbness and tingling from nerve damage, which may be permanent
- Tissue Death or Necrois from surgical manipulation where blood supply is compromised
Nowadays there are so many non-invasive procedures that can accomplish results similar to that of plastic surgery. Why put yourself through the above risks when you have other options???
I am not saying you should never do plastic surgery. I am just saying if there are other non-invasive alternatives like below that you can explore before considering surgery, it is always in your best interest to do that first.
Here are some examples of what we can help you accomplish with non-invasive procedures to replace surgery.
- Want a nose job-get a 5 minute dermal filler injection
- Want a chin or cheek augmentation-get a 10 minute dermal filler injection with Juvederm.
- Want a facelift including an eyelift– get a non-invasive treatment with Ultherapy
- Want face contouring– get a 20 minute contouring of your face with the new Voluma dermal filler.
- Want a softer jaw– get a 10 minute Botox treatment
- Want to eliminate excessive underarm sweating– get a 20 minute Botox treatment