Our patients safety is our number ONE priority. Below is our checklist for Covid-19 safety guidelines we have put into place to ensure the safety of our patients during their visit with us.
- We will be contacting and screening everyone prior to their appointment to make sure you don’t have any symptoms suggesting Covid-19 such as shortness of breath, fever, cough, loss of smell/taste, etc.
- If you have any of the above symptoms, we will ask that you wait at least 14 days after symptoms have resolved before coming to our office and contact your primary care physician for possible testing.
- Also, if you have come in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, have tested positive yourself or have traveled abroad to a high risk location, we request that you not come to the office for at least two weeks. Our staff is required to follow the above screening guidelines as well.
Hygiene and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- All staff will be required to wear a mask at all times, and the clinical staff will also be required to wear gloves, and wash their hands thoroughly before and after each patient. Clinical staff will also wear an eye or face shield, as necessary.
- We request that you enter the building with a face covering or mask. If it is necessary to remove your mask during a procedure or consultation, we will let you know. We request that you do NOT enter the office with gloves as they can be contaminated from touching outside doors and surfaces. We will provide you with hand sanitizer or gloves when you enter.
- We will be offering our patients touchless payment options such as Apple Pay to minimize the use of credit cards.
Clean, Sterile Environment
- We have taken steps to enhance our cleaning procedures. Our office will be constantly sanitized with EPA approved disinfectants, and exam chair and all contact surfaces will be cleaned in between patients.
- We will maintain social distancing by initially only having one patient at a time in the office, and will be staggering our appointment so there is at least half an hour in between patients to sanitize all points of staff and patient contact before the next patient.
- We request that you come by yourself. We will not allow any friends or family to accompany you.
- Please arrive at your scheduled time. If you arrive earlier, we will have to ask you to come back at your scheduled time in order to maintain social distancing by having only one patient in the office at a time.
- Also, please let us know if you will be more than 10-15 mins late to ensure we can still accommodate you.
Please note if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment due to Covid-19 symptoms or potential exposure, we will be waiving our normal cancellation fee.
We are committed to our patients safety. If you have any questions regarding our checklist for Covid-19 safety guidelines, please feel free to contact us at the number below. Thank you for taking the time to read this and we look forward to your visit!
Reserve Your Appointment at 212-653-0366