The days of going “under the knife” to achieve a facelift, chin augmentation, cheek enhancement, nose job, lip augmentation, etc. are long gone! With the advent of dermal fillers and other non-invasive procedures, we can now recreate contoured cheeks, enhance a weak chin, fill under eye hollows, give you a sharper jawline and much more in 15-20 minutes and no downtime!
There are two main factors involved in the aging process causing patients to seek surgery:
1) Loss of Collagen– the protein in your skin that prevents wrinkles and sagging skin. Loss of this vital protein along with elastin causes your skin to lose it’s elasticity and feel like an overused rubber band.
2) Loss/Redistribution of Facial Fat that is essential for a youthful appearance; less in areas where it is vital (cheeks, under eyes) giving you a “hollowed” or “sunken” appearance and more in the lower face where it’s not, enhancing the unsightly jowls.
The loss of these important components results in a reduction of midface volume, sagging/jowling, deep wrinkles, amongst other things.
In the past, surgery was the only option, but now we are able to safely and non-invasively address these signs of aging with the latest, revolutionary procedures and products. Furthermore, at Anand Medical Spa, we strongly believe in taking an individual approach to tailor a natural-looking treatment specifically for you. Each “liquid” facelift is customized based on your individual concerns and facial structure/contours. This may involve using products such as Juvederm Ultraplus® to soften deep folds and wrinkles, Juvderm Volbella® to fill in fine lines, Juvederm Voluma® to help contour and lift the face, or other products to help relax the muscles of the lower face to give you a softer jaw line and/or thinner lower face.
Why go through the risks and complications associated with surgery when you have so many advanced, non-invasive options at present to help you maintain your youth and slow down the aging process? I look forward to customizing a 20-minute, non-surgical facelift just for you!
– Sunanda Chugh, MD
Some of the areas that can be addressed during your customized 20-minute non-surgical facelift:
- Cheeks– contour, lift, and restore the youthful plump appearance of the mid-face
- Smile/Laugh Lines around the mouth– soften the appearance of these lines/folds
- Marionette Lines– soften the appearance of these folds at the angles of the mouth
- Lips– give more definition and plumpness, and fill in fine lines around the mouth
- Under Eye Hollows or Sunken Eyes– restore volume which can also eliminate dark circles
- Chin Augmentation– give more structure and lift to a weak chin
- Nasal Asymmetry/Misalignment– create more nasal symmetry or a more defined nasal bridge
- Eyebrow lift– reduce the appearance of droopy eyelids
- Deep lines– reduce the appearance of deep, etched-in lines (e.g. ” the elevens” between the eyebrows)
- Temples– restore volume
- Jawline Men– create a more chiseled/defined jawline in men
- Jawline Women– soften a strong, masculine jawline in women or create a more defined jawline and reduce jowling
Contact Us to Learn More About the Customized Non-Surgical FaceliftShare
About the Author:Dr. Sunanda Chugh is the Founder and Medical Director of Anand Medical Spa and has been practicing in NYC since 2004. She is a graduate of Cornell University and has completed her training at St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Chugh has worked and trained with top Plastic Surgeons and Dermatologists in NYC. Her special interest on the effect of the aging process on the face and body inspired her to specialize in Aesthetic Medicine.