- Complications related to anesthesia, including anaphylactic/allergic ...
Did you know that a 5-minute Botox treatment for Frown Lines may affect your mood…in a good way!
In addition to it’s well known anti-aging cosmetic properties, several studies including a recent randomized, double-blind study from the University of Texas Southwestern, Austin by Dr. Magid and Dr. Reichenberg shows that Botox ...Continue Reading → Share
Other than your eyes and hands, your neck is the other main area that can give away your age unless you take care of it. Just like your eyes, your neck is also composed of very thin skin and has less collagen than other parts of the body.
We have some wonderful tips to prevent your neck from ...
Who doesn’t want beautiful, healthy lips even in the winter?
I would like to share some lip health and beauty tips with you for this brutal #PolarVortex winter season.
1) PROTECT YOUR LIPS – Mucosal skin such as your lips does not have the protective layer as the rest of the skin on your body does to shield against the drying elements ...
Do you stare at your lips every morning and wonder why they are so thin or have you lost the shape of your lips as the years have gone by?
Did you know that dermal fillers can not only help enhance your lips, but also help redefine the shape of your lips?
Do you have smoker’s lines around ...Continue Reading → Share
Anand Medical Spa would like to help you with this OFFER
(Good through February 15th)
- 30-minute Complimentary Consultation with Dr. Sunanda Chugh to discuss your weight, wellness, or beauty/anti-aging concerns ($200 value)
- 40-units of Botox for $500 ($200 savings)
- Complimentary 20-units of Botox with the purchase of two ...
As most people know, Botox is a safe and widely-used treatment to smooth and relax skin that has formed into unwanted wrinkles over time.
Did you know that Botox can be used to treat a lot more than just the obvious wrinkles of the face?
One of the most obvious and first places we show signs of aging is the EYES!
Delicate skin around the eyes is already ten times thinner than the face. Exhausted every day, undergoing stress, exposure to the sun, not eating/sleeping well or genetic predisposition causes you to lose further collagen and fat under the eyes as we get older. ...Continue Reading → Share